The TranZed Alliance travels around the country offering a variety of workshops that synergize Transformation Education (TranZed) and the latest research from educational neuroscience. We are passionate about our mission of “helping adults help kids” and our professional development experiences – our workshops – are the most popular service we offer. Our workshops address the most relevant topics facing today’s teachers, parents and child-serving professionals and include the impact of poverty and trauma on the brain, the adolescent and early childhood brains, as well as how to teach executive function skills. We call our workshops “experiences” because we deliver our cutting-edge material in an active, engaging, “brain friendly” manner that results in our participants “experiencing” rather than just receiving the exciting information we have to share.
A complete list of our workshops is presented below. Note that the format and length of these workshops can be tailored to fit your agenda from a 60-minute keynote or a 90-minute plenary workshop, to a 75-minute breakout session, or a half day, full day, or multi-day workshop.
- Becoming a Mental Health Sleuth: The “Sherlock Holmes Skills” Every School Needs
- Beyond Poverty: Brain Inspired Ways to Understand and Respond to Poverty
- Brain Matters: The Essential Guide to Brain-Based Learning
- Change Your Language, Change Their Lives: What You Can Say Differently Today to Transform the Tomorrows of Our Youth
- Conquering Boredom, Apathy, and Indifference in the Classroom: Strategies to Change, Excite and Motivate Your Students
- Giving a Fish a Bath: The Untold Story of the Adolescent Mind
- Jack’s Brain, Jill’s Brain: Gender Differences and Why They Matter
- Mind Management: Neuroscience, Self-Care and Life Success
- Rethinking ADHD: What Works, What Doesn’t and Why
- Right From the Start: Building Great Brains From Birth to Age 5
- The Crucial Role of The Arts, Physical Education and Languages
- The New IQ: Understanding and Teaching Executive Function Skills In and Out of the Classroom
- Trauma and the Brain: The Developmental Impact of Trauma in Childhood
- Trouble Letting Go: Understanding Addiction in the Adolescent Brain